[R&B World] Urban Music
 AccueilAccueil   RechercherRechercher   Ajouter à vos FavorisAjouter à vos Favoris   ContactContact 
 ReglesRègles   FAQFAQ   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
 Boutique R&B WorldBoutique R&B World   Twitter R&B WorldTwitter R&B World 

D'Angelo Nouvel Album
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [R&B World] Index du Forum -> R&B - Soul
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Mr_Dalvin

MessagePosté le: Lundi 11 Août 2008 à 10:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ben je suis tout à fait d'accord avec toi KinG Good
Mamy

MessagePosté le: Lundi 11 Août 2008 à 11:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

j'ai pas lu l'article..
E il mio ultimo ti amo..

We'll soon be no more because...Nobody... no one... ever.. wins a ...war
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
ri-k

MessagePosté le: Samedi 06 Décembre 2008 à 00:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

d'après les rumeurs aux states il aurait signé sur bad boy records Whoa

j'y crois pas trop mais j'atten de voir
http://www.mediatakeout.com/2008/28773-mto_world_exclusive_diddy_signs_1990s_rb_singer_deangelo_to_bad_boy_.html
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
gegz

MessagePosté le: Samedi 06 Décembre 2008 à 01:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah bah cool , comme ça on est sur de pas voir son prochain album arriver avant 2012
Mamy

MessagePosté le: Lundi 08 Décembre 2008 à 10:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hm..
E il mio ultimo ti amo..

BCT

MessagePosté le: Lundi 08 Décembre 2008 à 12:54    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
C’est en entendant les rumeurs d’une soit-disant entente entre Diddy et lui que D’Angelo a voulu mettre un terme une bonne fois pour toute à ces bruits de couloir concernant une éventuelle signature chez Bad Boy Records.

"Quand deux gentlemen montrent une haute estime l’un envers l’autre, la presse en déduit des histoires complètement folles" commente Lindsay Guion, manager de l’artiste. Ce dernier insiste sur le fait que le crooner de « Brown sugar » est signé chez J Records (RCA Music Group).

En octobre, D'Angelo surprend en sortant une version revisitée de son titre sorti en 1996 "I Found My Smile Again" en guise de futur single de nouvel album attendu pour 2009 (exclusivement disponible sur iTunes). "C’est une chanson qu’il lui tient particulièrement à cœur, surtout après toutes les mésaventures qu’il lui est arrivé, ses fans lui ont redonné le sourire" explique Lindsay Guion.

Egalement disponible sur différentes plates-formes, le morceau de Q-Tip, "I Believe" donne aussi un avant-goût de ce que l’on pourrait retrouvé sur le prochain LP du crooner.
Rebirth

MessagePosté le: Mercredi 21 Janvier 2009 à 18:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
D'Angelo is expected to collaborate with Prince on his long-awaited first new album since 2000, reportedly titled "James River" and due this summer from J Records.

In a statement, the R&B star's manager, Lindsay Guion, says D'Angelo will also team with Gnarls Barkley's Cee-Lo Green. Collaborations with Raphael Saadiq, Mark Ronson and Roy Hargrove are already in the bag,

In addition, D'Angelo will play his first shows in years this summer, beginning in Europe and then taking in the United States. Cities and dates have yet to be announced.

In recent years, D'Angelo has endured a serious car accident and drug-related arrests, and in lieu of new music of his own, he's made sporadic guest appearances on albums by Common, Snoop Dogg, Q-Tip and J Dilla.

and i love that someone
Crazy

MessagePosté le: Dimanche 25 Janvier 2009 à 20:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Allez jlui donne encore 1 an et 7 mois...
Kalisha

MessagePosté le: Lundi 02 Février 2009 à 07:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
His manager added:
In addition to “James River,” D’Angelo is plotting a return to the stage with a summer tour.

Love Love Love Love Love Love
Kalisha

MessagePosté le: Mardi 03 Février 2009 à 15:05    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Interview récente montée à partir de questions que ces fans de myspace lui ont posées

Thanks to all of you who sent over your questions. Here are the questions and answers. Enjoy!

ARE YOU STILL AN ELIGIBLE BACHELOR? “SHO-NUFF”
Yeah baby, I’m still a bachelor.

When are you going on tour again?
New tour…um uh, doing some dates in the spring and summer. Europe and the US. Intimate venues at first an d then larger joints. I’m looking forward to seeing my people cause there’s nothing like performing for a live audience.

How is your creative process flowing?
You have been gone for a long time, When is the album coming out?
My creative energy has been on a roll while I’ve been doing the new project. People talk about how long I’ve been gone, but I want you to know that I’ve have been living my life. I’m a deliberate guy and I like to take my time. I don’t think you will be disappointed with what you’ll hear.

What would attract your attention in a woman?

I like smart women who make me think, feel warm, and smile/laugh inside out.

How do you feel about your gay fans?
I’m down with all my fans.

What current performer of any genre would you want to produce/ sing with right now and why?
Raphael Saadiq is like a brother to me, I love working with him and I just did some things with Roy Hargrove. Prince. I’m feeling Cee- Lo Green. We are suppose to hook up in the studio soon.

Are you working out? Can your supporters expect any “call your girlfriends, the How Does It Feel” video is on”, videos from you?
I’ve been working out with Mark Jenkins and Scott Parker, recording, regroupin’ and chillin’. Kept up with the election… President Barack Obama!
Yeah, you can always call your girlfriends about me!

You are the most beautiful man alive would you ever consider dating a Hispanic Woman?
I love all types of woman, Latinas, si!

If you could go back in time, what (if anything), would you do differently?

I don’t focus on the past or regrets. It is what it is. I’m living in this moment and the next.

What do you think will be your lasting contribution to soul music?
I pray that my lasting contribution is music that makes people feel good, lifts their spirits and makes a difference.

Will you be working with John Mayer on your new album, and who else will be featured on the album?

We’ve had some conversations about John Mayer.

Why you disappear from the music scene in the last 8 years?
I didn’t disappear from the music scene. I’ve done some things here and there. Jazz cats use the term, shedding, well you could say I have been honing my skills!

Are you ever going to tour Africa, more importantly South Africa?
Africa…I was talkin’ with a friend of mine recently, and she was telling me about her trip to Egypt. I really want to go there. I’d love to play South Africa.

What music artist either from today or yesterday would you love to collaborate with and why?

Marvin Gaye works for me! Usually if I create with someone, it’s because I’m feelin’ where they are coming from. I was asked not long ago about Lauryn Hill and the duet we recorded, Nothing Really Matters. She was sweet and I loved how it come out. I loved how everyone responded to it. Even church folks adopted the song. Whenever they make a gospel version of a secular song…now that’s special. That was a great period in music. Almost like a new renaissance. Lauryn’s Miseducation was a first in that renaissance period.

Where will there be a new record & concerts ???! We miss u. Peace
I mentioned that already, touring, overseas, stateside, releasing the record… be on the lookout!
Crazy

MessagePosté le: Jeudi 05 Février 2009 à 21:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalisha a écrit:

How is your creative process flowing?

You have been gone for a long time, When is the album coming out?
My creative energy has been on a roll while I’ve been doing the new project. People talk about how long I’ve been gone, but I want you to know that I’ve have been living my life. I’m a deliberate guy and I like to take my time. I don’t think you will be disappointed with what you’ll hear.

Je note Smoke
aki

MessagePosté le: Mardi 10 Février 2009 à 18:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

D'angelo à l'Olympia ça vous dit?
preparez vous a acheter vos tickets!
www.bothsides-gallery.com
Souh

MessagePosté le: Mardi 10 Février 2009 à 18:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ca va être annulé!! Diablotin
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Crazy

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 13 Février 2009 à 21:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Souh a écrit:
Ca va être annulé!! Diablotin

Arrete d'avoir les glands Rolling Eyes

Pis comme t'as dit ça s'trouve tu le verra avant nous puisque tu pars la bas...sale bête !
Jo

MessagePosté le: Samedi 19 Décembre 2009 à 11:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
This past weekend, Questlove, the Twitter soothsayer that he is, unleashed the full acoustic version of D'Angelo's "Spanish Joint" from Voodoo. Despite the comment thread debate over whether Voodoo was a genre-pushing album or not, most if not all of us can agree that not only was the original "Spanish Joint" was a heady concoction that most of us hadn't experienced with our new artists who we knew and loved. Although I had heard this version before on a mixtape, it was far too short of a sample and left me rewinding that part over and over again. There has been much speculation as to when he will be releasing a new album but, until that day comes, you can always reminisce with this.

D'Angelo: "Spanish Joint (Acoustic Version)"

http://www.swift.fm/questlove/song/7899/

et pour le plaisir Love

D'Angelo: "Africa (Acoustic Version)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvo9qxrs5GY
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Rebirth

MessagePosté le: Mardi 09 Mars 2010 à 20:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

D'Angelo R&Busted for soliciting cop

Citation:
Grammy Award-winning R&B singer D'Angelo was arrested early yesterday after allegedly offering an undercover policewoman $40 for oral sex while cruising alone through the West Village -- with $12,000 stashed in his SUV.

D'Angelo, 36, whose real name is Michael Archer, was in his top-of-the-line Range Rover at Greenwich and Horatio streets at about 2:30 a.m. when he spotted a woman he took to be a prostitute, sources said.

He was arrested and charged with solicitation after asking the woman for sex, the sources said. His manager declined to comment.
Crazy

MessagePosté le: Mardi 09 Mars 2010 à 22:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pas d'bol !
Kalisha

MessagePosté le: Mercredi 10 Mars 2010 à 09:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rebirth a écrit:
D'Angelo R&Busted for soliciting cop

Citation:
Grammy Award-winning R&B singer D'Angelo was arrested early yesterday after allegedly offering an undercover policewoman $40 for oral sex while cruising alone through the West Village -- with $12,000 stashed in his SUV.

D'Angelo, 36, whose real name is Michael Archer, was in his top-of-the-line Range Rover at Greenwich and Horatio streets at about 2:30 a.m. when he spotted a woman he took to be a prostitute, sources said.

He was arrested and charged with solicitation after asking the woman for sex, the sources said. His manager declined to comment.

Sad
Goutte Goutte Goutte Goutte
Bibs

MessagePosté le: Mercredi 10 Mars 2010 à 17:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rire Rire Rire Rire
Oliver

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 12 Mars 2010 à 13:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rire Rire Rire

What would attract your attention in a woman?
I like smart women who make me think, feel warm, and smile/laugh inside out.

il a oublié de dire qu'il aimait aussi les catins!! Bluelol Bluelol
Rebirth

MessagePosté le: Samedi 23 Juillet 2011 à 10:59    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
R&B star D'Angelo is apparently back at work on his decade-plus-in-the-making third album. A studio session took place in New York late last night with two longtime D'Angelo collaborators, Roots drummer Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson and bassist Pino Palladino, as well as producer/engineer Russell Elevado, according to posts from Questlove on Twitter.

http://www.billboard.com/news/d-angelo-back-at-work-on-long-awaited-new-1005277882.story#/news/d-angelo-back-at-work-on-long-awaited-new-1005277882.story
tendely

MessagePosté le: Dimanche 24 Juillet 2011 à 20:44    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Whoa

feelings, happiness, I love you music...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
Rebirth

MessagePosté le: Vendredi 20 Juillet 2012 à 18:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
After separately dazzling the 2012 Essence Music Festival this weekend, R&B veterans D'Angelo and Mary J. Blige are teaming up for a co-headlining trek dubbed the Liberation Tour.

Although only four East Coast dates for the joint tour have been announced, Blige tells Rolling Stone that the run will be 20 dates long. The first announced date of the tour is Aug. 18 in Virginia Beach, and tickets are currently on sale through Live Nation.

For D'Angelo, the co-headlining tour marks another step in the comeback of a legendary, long-reclusive singer. D played his first U.S. show in over a decade when he made a surprise stop at Bonnaroo last month, and after performing at Essence Fest on Friday night, the singer is booked for Jay-Z's inaugural Made in America festival in September.

Meanwhile, Blige is coming off of the 2011 release of her 10th studio album, "My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act 1)." In 2008, Blige co-headlined the Heart of the City Tour with Jay-Z.

For a full report on D'Angelo and Mary J. Blige's Essence Fest performances, click here for our daily recaps, and check out our full photo gallery from the New Orleans show.

Here are the announced dates for the D'Angelo/Mary J. Blige Liberation Tour:

Aug. 18 Virgina Beach, VA (Farm Bureau Live)
Aug. 19 Wantagh, NY (Nikon Theatre at Jones Beach)
Aug. 21 Boston, MA (Bank of America Pavilion)
Aug. 23 Holmdel, NJ (PNC Bank Arts Center)

billboard.com
Mamy

MessagePosté le: Mardi 20 Janvier 2015 à 10:58    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'ai bien ri.
E il mio ultimo ti amo..

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [R&B World] Index du Forum -> R&B - Soul Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 sur 4

Sauter vers: